HAVE FUN. GET BETTER.
Seattle Starz has developed a national reputation for player development. If you’re looking to improve your individual lacrosse skills, have fun and meet new friends, then the best thing you can do is attend our Peak Lacrosse Camp.
Peak Lacrosse is for motivated youth boys’ lacrosse players who seek to improve their skills, grow their lacrosse IQ, learn to train from high level coaches and compete daily against the best in the pacific northwest. The three day camp provides players with lacrosse training from our expert coaches – while also stressing the importance of developing leadership skills and sportsmanship. The camp is capped at 50 players and maintains a 6:1 player to coach ratio. Lunch is provided daily.
5 POINT DAILY TRAINING CURRICULUM:
1. Yoga Instructor Warm UP
2. Speed & Agility Training
3. Positional Coaching Session
4. Strategy & Scrimmage Play
5. Fun Team Building Exercise
- Dates: July 9th -11th, 2019
- Time: 9:00am- 3:00pm
- Location: Marymoor Park | 6046 W. Lake Sammamish, Redmond WA
- Ages: 3rd – 8th Grade Boys (2018/19 School Year)
- Fee: $345 *Includes Lunch
Iroquios National Team
*Staff list is tentative and subject to change*