Camp Casey, located on beautiful Whidbey Island, combines intensive lacrosse training and outdoor activities to give campers an amazing lacrosse experience. Our pro and collegiate coaches will teach positional training, fundaments and mechanics, situational reads and react concepts, mental toughness and game preparation, strategy and team concepts, and break down film.
HEAD COACH – VIRGINIA | CHESAPEAKE BAYHAWKS
DEFENSIVE COACH – MARYLAND | CHESAPEAKE BAYHAWKS
ATTACK COACH – MARYLAND | CHESAPEAKE BAYHAWKS
Interested in Camp Casey?
HAVE FUN. GET BETTER.
Seattle Starz has developed a national reputation for player development. If you’re looking to improve your individual lacrosse skills, have fun and meet new friends, then the best thing you can do is attend our Peak Lacrosse Camp.
5 POINT DAILY TRAINING CURRICULUM:
1. Yoga Instructor Warm UP
2. Speed & Agility Training
3. Positional Coaching Session
4. Strategy & Scrimmage Play
5. Fun Team Building Exercise
- Dates: July 9th -11th, 2019
- Time: 9:00am- 3:00pm
- Location: Marymoor Park | 6046 W. Lake Sammamish, Redmond WA
- Ages: 3rd – 7th Grade Boys (2018/19 School Year)
- Fee: $345 *Includes Lunch