It is widely acknowledged, that indoor box lacrosse provides players many opportunities to excel in the field game. Learning how to pass and catch in traffic, understanding how to shoot, and developing a sense of physicality are all positive traits developed by the box game.
- Improves stick skills exponentially
- Develops fast paced decision making
- Demands continuous ball movement
- Teaches off-ball play and communication
- Requires handling constant pressure
We offer several opportunities to participate in box practices and tournaments. Our indoor academies teach the fundamentals of the game for all levels. In addition, we build tournament teams at the Pee Wee, Bantam and Midget Divisions to compete at USBOXLA Tournaments.
Interested in box opportunities? Subscribe to our email list and watch our website.